From: Sigi Schwartz <sigi.schwartz@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mozilla-thunderbird-bin-1.5.0.7 missing
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:39:38
1 Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
2 > Did you try to emerge mozilla-thunderbird-1.0.7 with the crypt use flag
3 > enabled?
4 You mean version 1.5.0.7 -- no, I didn't. I tried all kinds of stuff
5 with version 1.5.0.5 and it didn't work:
6 - with crypt
7 - without crypt and manually adding the Enigmail plugin
8 -> always the same result: the plugin can't use gnupg properly and
9 reports an error (don't know what it said anymore). You understand that
10 I'm not that willing to try it all again. Takes just too long to compile.
11
12 But going through all new mails on this mailinglist I just now saw one
13 with subject "custom ebuilds" including a link to
14 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Create_an_Updated_Ebuild. Shame on me.
15
16 Cheers,
17 Sigi