From: Pupino <pupinux@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] FrireFox3 behaving badly :)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 14:32:05
1 2008/6/22 William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>:
2
3 > Since upgrading to firefox 3, FF has started behaving badly. If I click
4 > on a link in say evolution in one desktop, with FF open in another, FF
5 > will jump to the desktop where I clicked on the link. This is quite
6 > off-putting to suddenly have FF move over the top of what you are doing
7 > and disturbingthe workflow.
8 >
9 > Is there a way to go back to the old behaviour of previous versions?
10 > (where they stay'd put!)
11 >
12 > BillK
13 >
14 > --
15 > William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
16 > Home in Perth!
17 > --
18 > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
21 Hi, this is a known issue.
22 If you're using fvwm then here is a workaround:
23 http://fvwm.lair.be/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2079
24 If not i don't know how to help you :)
25 HTH
26 Davide