From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: ACPI event unhandled: processor CPU0 00000081
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 21:56:10
1 On Friday 25 September 2009, walt wrote:
2 > On 09/25/2009 10:26 AM, Carlos Moyano Cubillos wrote:
3 > > Hi all,
6 > > i geting this log every 2 seconds, it's filling up my logs (at this
7 > > moment 17MB in /var/log/messages)...
8 >
9 > When did this begin? Did you just upgrade something, new kernel, etc?
10
11 Not sure if this message is related to your CPU frequency stepping (I'm
12 getting similar ACPI messages when the fan kicks in: ACPI event unhandled:
13 thermal_zone TZ1 00000081 00000000)
14
15 If you delve into your ACPI configuration files you can define an action on
16 your message. Otherwise, just ignore it like I do and configure logrotate to
17 keep your log files down to a sensible size.
18 --
19 Regards,
20 Mick