From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Solved: ABI_X86=
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 12:36:42
1 James <wireless <at> tampabay.rr.com> writes:
4 > so on one system, I run a amd default profile::
5 > [1] default/linux/amd64/13.0
6
7 > A while back I tested converting the system to only 64 bit libs, then
8 > changed it back, so I thought. Several updated where fine. Now quite a few
9 > packages are complaining [A]. So looking around is this the correct fix,
10 > just add this line to make.conf::
11
12 > ABI_X86="32 64"
13
14 Well this just worked fine, but, I'm curious if this (ABI_X86="32 64")
15 setting in make.conf should be part of any selected profile for amd_64 ?
18 James