From: Masood Ahmed <masood.ahmed09@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] "Icon" Editor???
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 15:06:41
1 meino.cramer@×××.de writes:
2
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > I am trying to create "button screens" and such stuff for a touch
6 > enabbles LCD of 160x80 pixels (pure black and white).
7 >
8 > Unfortunately I couldn't convince gimp to set black pixels
9 > when using Indexed mode...
10 >
11 > And converting an rgb/grayscaled picture to b/w is no option,
12 > since on a 160x80 "screen" this would result in broken lines
13 > and such...
14 >
15 > I there any Icon-Editor which is able to handle text (kiconeditor
16 > can't do that) and the other more general graphical drawing
17 > operations?
18 >
19 > Or any other application with which I could acchieve what I want?
20 >
21 > Thank you very much for any help in advance!
22
23 Try Inkscape
24
25 Regards,
26 Masood Ahmed
29 Microsoft does have a Y2K problem... it's called Linux!