From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: vladimir@×××××××××.info
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Winbind...
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:26:06
1 On 30 Jul 2007, at 12:07, Anders Trobäck wrote:
2 > ...
3 > However, I did add the winbind to the system-auth like this:
4 > auth required pam_env.so
5 > auth sufficient /lib/security/pam_winbind.so
6 > auth sufficient pam_unix.so use_first_pass likeauth nullok
7 >
8 > account required pam_unix.so
9 >
10 > password sufficient pam_winbind.so
11 > password required pam_cracklib.so difok=2 minlen=8 dcredit=2
12 > ocredit=2 retry=3
13 > password sufficient pam_unix.so nullok md5 shadow use_authtok
14 > password required pam_deny.so
15 >
16 > session required pam_limits.so
17 > session required pam_unix.so
20 > Now I can ssh to the box but I as soon as I are logged on I'm kicked
21 > off!
22
23 Do the winbind users have a shell & homedir?
24
25 I'm afraid I can't recall how the shell is defined for them, but I
26 use pam_mkhomedir for the latter. I have always used courier-imap at
27 home, but it doesn't use a pam session, required for pam_mkhomedir,
28 so chose Dovecot IMAP for this office. I'm pretty sure that ssh works
29 fine with pam_mkhomedir, tho'.
30
31 Stroller.
34 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list