From: Robin <diilbert.atlantis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A New Linux Way
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:53:19
1 Because they all mean the same thing :lol:
2
3 On 1/10/06, jarry@×××.net <jarry@×××.net> wrote:
4 > On 1/9/06, Mark Stewart <saviour@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 > <snip>
7 > > We here at SaviourLinux.com desire to create a united universal way.
8 > > Please visit the website for more information, but here is the purpose:
9 > > Saviour Linux is an easy and universal Linux distribution that pays
10 > > community programmers.
11 > > Saviour Linux is not just another distribution. Saviour Linux will be
12 > > unified and run by the community.
13 > </snip>
14 >
15 > Why only those words "united, universal, unified" sound strange to me?
16 >
17 > Jarry
18 >
19 > --
20 > Telefonieren Sie schon oder sparen Sie noch?
21 > NEU: GMX Phone_Flat http://www.gmx.net/de/go/telefonie
22 > --
23 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list