From: Luigi Pinna <mailing-gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: List Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] TV Programs problem (was Pinnacle MediaCenter 300i)
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 18:07:23
1 Hello!
2 I prefer to open a new thread because the card works...
3 I can say that I solve the problem (I tried to modprobe the module
4 saa7134_dvb e the analog and the digital devices were created).
5 The real problem is a program configuration problem: I done a scan with
6 tvtime without problem, I can see and listen the analog TV; but if I
7 try kdetv or xawtv they cannot access to device!
8 The same problem with kaffeine: it sees the dvb card but it cannot use
9 the tuner and it is unable to find the channels!
10 What is it wrong?
11 One more question: I can't set the fullscreen with tvtime (it opens the
12 fullscreen but there is only a 720x576 visible windows in the top left
13 corner), what must I do?
14 Thanks a lot,
15 Luigi
16 PS. The remote control another time ;-)
19 Public key GPG(0x073A0960) on http://keyserver.linux.it/