From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Problem with eclean-pkg
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:40:16
1 On Tuesday 26 July 2011 21:21:49 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > Thank you both. Looks like Mark is right. Genlop shows that this version
4 > was installed on 9 Feb and that version 3.1.3-r1 superseded it on 27
5 > Feb. 3.1.2- r4 certainly doesn't exist on this box now, except as a
6 > package and some log files, so I think I'll just remove those and shrug
7 > my shoulders.
8
9 In fact I had to remove the 2.6.6-r2 packages as well. I don't know why
10 eclean fell over on that version, as the ebuild is in the tree.
11
12 Anyway, eclean has now reduced the size of my backup by 1.1GB, which was the
13 object of the exercise.
16 Rgds
17 Peter Linux Counter number 5290