From: Chuanwen Wu <wcw8410@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alsa problem
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:37:34
1 2007/10/10, Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>:
2 > Chuanwen Wu wrote:
3 > > I also tried to emerge alsa-driver and didn't use the driver in the
4 > > kernel,but the result was all the same.
5 >
6 > I don't know the module name for the HD, but did you add it to
7 > /etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel-2.6 and/or modprobe it first?
8 >
9 $ lsmod
10 Module Size Used by
11 snd_seq 48224 0
12 snd_hda_intel 302688 0
13 snd_pcm 73288 1 snd_hda_intel
14 snd_timer 19592 2 snd_seq,snd_pcm
15 snd 44208 4 snd_seq,snd_hda_intel,snd_pcm,snd_timer
16 snd_page_alloc 8080 2 snd_hda_intel,snd_pcm
17
18 The one snd_hda_intel is the driver for HD.
19
20 I just can't see the problem except that the driver can't drive my audio card.
21
22 Is there any ways to solve this problme?
23 > --
24 > Randy Barlow
25 > http://electronsweatshop.com
26 > --