From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A Good player for streaming audio
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 22:59:27
1 Am Samstag, den 07.07.2007, 00:44 +0300 schrieb Aleksey V. Kunitskiy:
2 > On Friday 06 July 2007 22:52, Marc Joliet wrote:
3 > > Audio settings --> set audio output to "xine" engine --> change output
4 > > module (in German "Ausgabe-Modul") to "file". That writes the output to
5 > > the file "~/alsa-out.wav".
6 > I was there but there wasn't "file" engine in the list. Seems that I've to set
7 > aprorriate USE flags to amarok and recompile it
8
9 Hmm... I would think a xine-lib USE flag, since it is xine doing the
10 output work. Only thing is, I don't see which one it would be. Maybe a
11 USE flag of something xine-lib depends on, like libsdl? I'd think this
12 would be enabled by default, though.
13
14 Otherwise, I'm lost. Anybody know what to do here?
15
16 Just to be safe, I'll attach the output of
17 $ equery uses xine-lib
18 At least you can compare the USE flags to yours.
19
20 > > Sorry for inaccuracies from translating, I have a German locale, so I
21 > > don't know what the English version says.
22 > Not a big problem, I understood, thanks ;)
23 >
24 Your welcome :).
25 --
26 Marc Joliet