From: pc0147 Sistemas Will_ecg <willecg@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Vim puts command in when starting up
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 15:01:10
1 El jue, 22-09-2016 a las 08:32 -0700, Daniel Frey escribió:
2 > For some reason, on one box, whenever I start vim it puts
3 > ":0000/0000/0000" on the command line. I've looked in vimrc and can't
4 > see any reference to this. Hitting Enter yields "E486: Pattern not
5 > found
6 > :0000"
7 >
8 > I've noticed that it's been behaving strangely but I cannot figure
9 > out
10 > the cause. Last time I noticed something odd was when I commented out
11 > something in package.mask (with #) and saved it. Portage complained
12 > it
13 > was invalid and when I opened it again the '#' changed to 'g'.
14 >
15 > I've removed and reinstalled vim packages, no luck.
16 >
17 > Has anyone seen this?
18 >
19 > Dan
22 I had the same problem, the only solution I found was to add the vimrc
23 for user ~.vimrc and at least set one thing. I only set the colorscheme
24 and now works fine, the problem is that you should set it for all your
25 users, in my case was my personal user and root.
26 --
27 Will_ecg <willecg@×××××××××××.org>