From: bitlord <bitlord0xff@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z MB
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 11:34:42
1 On Sunday, February 01, 2015 12:16:20 PM Dan Johansson wrote:
2 > I just got me a new MB, a ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z, after my old MB
3 > fried due to a fan failure.
4 >
5 > Is anyone else (on this list) using this MB, with Gentoo of cause?
6 > If you are, have you got all the sensors working?
7 > I can not get information from all the sensors on this MB (compared with
8 > what the BIOS shows) and some of the values that do show are wrong ,
9 > some temp-sensor shows as negative (and my room is not THAT cold).
10 >
11 > Regards,
12 I don't have that motherboard, but most ASUS boards I used (still use one,
13 really old board (p5b)) use SENSORS_ATK0110.