From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is paludis bad for SSDs?
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 05:53:19
1 Am Samstag, 23. Mai 2009 01:15:16 schrieb maxim wexler:
2 > Does this have anything to do with #paludis -u some-pkg not getting along
3 > with the SSD? It's the only cause/effect scenario I can come up with.
4
5 No, I don't think so. Watch the shutdown messages carefully and look wether
6 one or more of the shutdown scripts (especially those which umount filesystems)
7 fail.
8
9 Are you using baselayout1 or baselayout2/openrc? If the latter: Any chance you
10 still have some old init-scripts from bl1 interfering?
11
12 Bye...
13
14 Dirk