From: Steve McGrath <smcgrath@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: Sansa e260 MicroSD
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:46:40
1 On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 22:41 -0400, Devon Miller wrote:
2 > I'm trying to get my Sansa e260 to work under Gentoo.
3 >
4 > I can mount the flash via /dev/sda1, but I can't find the microSD card
5 > under linux.
6 > I expected it would show up as /dev/sdb or something like that, but no
7 > dice.
8
9 I think this might be the same problem I had with my USB 5-in-1
10 cardreader. It would only recognize one of the slots until I recompiled
11 the kernel kernel with "Probe all LUNs on each SCSI device." It's under
12 Device Drivers->SCSI device support.
13
14 HTH,
15 -Steve