From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] wireless dropping connections
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 11:47:29
1 On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 13:29:43 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > I'm using wicd-1.7.2.4-r1 and a NetGear DGN2200M v2 wireless AP
4 > (802.11n)
5 >
6 > Several times a day, this thing just drops wireless. I doubt it's my
7 > laptop as other devices in the house also get affected.
8
9 Have you tried switching to a different channel, just in case it is caused
10 by interference?
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 This universe is sold by mass, not by volume.
17 Some expansion may have occurred during shipment