From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] glibc upgrade and firefox/seamonkey issues
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 21:52:41
1 On 22/10/2015 23:51, Dale wrote:
2 > Neil Bothwick wrote:
3 >> On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 14:07:06 -0500, Dale wrote:
4 >>
5 >>> Of course, there is better ways of finding this info but I never can
6 >>> remember the command and it takes me a bit to figure out what options
7 >>> do what so I finally said "screw it" and work without it unless I just
8 >>> must have it. If I only need one, I use the date command. It
9 >>> works. ;-)
10 >> genlop -l --date yesterday
11 >>
12 >> Not too hard to remember :)
17 > It is when you only use it once every year or two. Generally, it is
18 > rare that I have to even go look at the emerge log file. This is likely
19 > the first time I have looked in there in a good long while. Maybe over a
20 > year. Sometimes, I wonder if I even need the thing.
21
22 Of course you need it - genlop won't work without it
26 Alan McKinnon
27 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com