From: Robin Atwood <robin.atwood@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Qt application fonts completely illegible
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:03:01
Recently, with the help of people here, I prevented bitmap fonts from being
used to render web pages by tweaking /etc/fonts. Suddenly today I noticed
that pure Qt applications (*not* KDE apps) such as qtconfig have completely
illegible fonts. These two thing may or may not be related. I also just
updated the Nvidia drivers. Looking at ~/.qt/qtrc, the font parameter is set
to DejaVu the same as the KDE settings. Anybody else seen this?

TIA
-Robin
--
Robin Atwood.