From: Robin Atwood <robin.atwood@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Qt application fonts completely illegible
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:03:01
1 Recently, with the help of people here, I prevented bitmap fonts from being
2 used to render web pages by tweaking /etc/fonts. Suddenly today I noticed
3 that pure Qt applications (*not* KDE apps) such as qtconfig have completely
4 illegible fonts. These two thing may or may not be related. I also just
5 updated the Nvidia drivers. Looking at ~/.qt/qtrc, the font parameter is set
6 to DejaVu the same as the KDE settings. Anybody else seen this?
7
8 TIA
9 -Robin
10 --
12 Robin Atwood.
13
14 "Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
15 Where there ain't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst"
16 from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling