From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone else's Gentoo unruly lately?
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 06:49:20
1 On Friday 27 June 2008, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 22:01:10 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > > Lately it seems like a new problem pops up every day and every
4 > > > time I try to do something new it doesn't work. Anybody else
5 > > > experiencing that lately?
6 > >
7 > > No.
8 >
9 > How can you be so certain that not one of the thousands of Gentoo
10 > users is having such problems ;-)
11
12 That post started it's life as a four paragraph missive (yeah, I know, I
13 get verbose sometimes) so I shortened it to "No, I'm not having
14 problems" which I shortened to "No"
15
16 Do you think I might have swung from being waaaaaay too verbose to being
17 waaaaaay too brief?
18
19 :-)
22 Alan McKinnon