From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] march cflag for Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 SLA8Z Malay processor
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 09:34:25
1 Am Freitag, 28. September 2018, 06:04:29 CEST schrieb Walter Dnes:
2 > mmxext does not have its own flag in /proc/cpuinfo.
3
4 ???
5
6 % cat /proc/cpuinfo
7 [...]
8 flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dnow rep_good nopl cpuid extd_apicid pni cx16 lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy 3dnowprefetch vmmcall
10 (I hope the formatting doesn't get messed up, the point is that my /proc/cpuinfo *does* show mmxext.)
13 Marc Joliet
14 --
15 "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
16 don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup