From: Hans-Werner Hilse <hilse@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Synce and gentoo : crash RAPI driver
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 12:15:56
1 Hi,
2
3 On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:55:33 +0100 "Arnaud FARINE"
4 <arnaud.farine@×××××.com> wrote:
5
6 > yesterday I worked late!! And it has worked!
7
8 Hurray!
9
10 > Otherwise, what tools are you using to synchronize (if you had tested
11 > some products, perhaps are you a preference)? I use Kontact and my
12 > gentoo is installed with KDE.
13
14 I'm in the lucky (ahem, errrr) situation to be forced to use an MS
15 Exchange server at work for mails, contacts, calendar. The WM5 can
16 synchronize directly to that server, so I'm not using any
17 synchronization software, I just use the connection for the
18 desktop-pass-through (forwarding an internet connection) and file
19 transfer.
20
21 But reading the last entries on the synce-windowsmobile5 mailing list,
22 there seems to be big progress on synchronization with the KDE suite. I
23 really suggest to read up on the february postings on that list,
24 especially those by "Dr J A Gow", who made tremendous efforts.
25
26 -hwh
27 --
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list