From: Wang Xuerui <idontknw.wang@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:19:16
1 在 2013-8-28 上午4:03,"Alan McKinnon" <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>写道:
2 >
3 > On 27/08/2013 18:35, Jarry wrote:
4 > > Hi Gentoo-users,
5 > >
6 > > I'd like to stop receiving news, how can I do that?
7 > >
8 > > Or better said, I'd like to receive gentoo-news only
9 > > on one of my 6 servers, and turn this feature off
10 > > on remaining 5...
11 > >
12 > > Jarry
16 > It's in the mail headers:
17 >
18 > <mailto:gentoo-user+unsubscribe@l.g.o>
19 >
20 > you would obviously use -news and not -user
23 > Normal practice (at least with Mailman) is to have such links in the
24 > email footer. I see Gentoo lists don't do that; I believe because they
25 > run Encartis?
26 >
27 > --
28 > Alan McKinnon
29 > alan.mckinnon@×××××.com
33 Ah, I think he actually means those news items as seen in "eselect news
34 read", as some keywords like "server" and "turn off" suggest...