From: "Sebastian Beßler" <sebastian@××××××××××××.de>
To: Matt Harrison <iwasinnamuknow@×××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] encrypted email (gentoo-windows)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 22:21:19
1 Am 25.03.2011 22:48, schrieb Matt Harrison:
2
3 > I believe it can encrypt as well, as long as they keys are supplied previously for the
4 > recipients.
5
6 That sounds interessting. I have to look into that.
7 Maybe that is something for the thread starter too.
8
9 > Even stranger, you're the first person who has noticed or told me :o
10
11 It was a pleasure to help. You a one of a hand full of people in my
12 inbox that use signing, so your expired key was eye-catching.
13
14 Greetings
15
16 Sebastian Beßler