From: Space Cake <spacecakex@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] strange, but Makefile is missing from gentoo-sources
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 13:15:38
1 On 2011. júl. 19., kedd, 15.01.13 CEST, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
2 > 2011/7/19 Space Cake <spacecakex@×××××.com>:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> I don't know exactly what happened but yesterday morning Makefile is
6 >> disappeared from my /usr/src/linux directory
7 >
8 >> symlink is good, I've tried to re-emerge the current gentoo-source package
9 >> but I still have no Makefile.... what is the easiest way to solve a problem
10 >> like this?
11 >
12 > Have you tried "make oldconfig"?
13 >
14 > Regards.
15
16 after deleting directory and re-emere the source Makefile is there...
17 strange, but it is fixed :)