From: Redouane Boumghar <redouane.boumghar@×××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mplayer keybinding
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:57:30
1 Hi Maxim,
2
3 Did you try "<" and ">" to move back and forward in the playlist ?
6 maxim wexler wrote:
7 > Hi group,
8 >
9 > This should be easy but I can't seem to find the
10 > answer.
11 >
12 > Just started using mplayer from the command line. I
13 > see it has lot's of possibilities. Right now just
14 > using it to play tunes but can't seem to get it to
15 > jump back to the previous tune. When I hit <tab> it
16 > says "No bind found for key 'TAB'." So then it should
17 > be available to move *back* in the playlist, eh? How
18 > do I do that?
19 >
20 > I note that $mplayer -input keylist has a 'TAB' and
21 > 'PREV' listed. I put them in the config file like this
22 > "TAB=PREV". Needless to say it don't work:(
23 >
24 > -Maxim
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list