From: Alexey Mishustin <shumkar@×××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] packages.gentoo.org: Empty page
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 00:21:40
1 пн, 17 февр. 2020 г. в 03:10, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>:
2 >
3 > I just remember it doesn't come up with the whole page or it sometimes
4 > is just a white screen with nothing on it, not even a error. Before
5 > today, I always wondered if it was something on my end. After your
6 > post, I'm not sure.
7
8 If I forget which error was in this case, I'll be able to find this
9 thread and to remember :-)
10
11 > When it does that again, just try reloading the page. I hit F5 but CTRL
12 > R works to. If that works for you, another clue maybe. ;-)
13
14 Yes, I tried Ctrl+F5, and different pages, and the link from the the
15 main Gentoo page as well. Anyway, thanks!
18 Best regards,
19 Alex