From: Joe Rizzo <jrizzo@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] udev and initrd
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 02:09:59
1 Thanks for the response. I think I'm having an issue unrelated to udev.
2
3 3ware tech support said the driver included with the kernel was old and
4 suggested to build the latest driver as a module.
5
6 Thanks,
7 Joe
8
9 -----Original Message-----
10 From: Volker Armin Hemmann [mailto:volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de]
11
12 Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 5:41 PM
13 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
14 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] udev and initrd
15