From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem compiling dev-lang/v8
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 17:24:24
1 On Saturday 06 Apr 2013 15:07:45 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Friday 05 April 2013 21:58:32 Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 >
4 > --->8
5 >
6 > > Why does emerge want to emerge chromium?
7 > >
8 > > Have I tripped over a line length limit? Have I got a circular
9 > > dependency? What else might be wrong? I can't see anything relevant at
10 > > BGO.
11 >
12 > Well, what d'you know? Today it worked just fine. No new version from
13 > syncing, no reboot, no logout - everything exactly the same AFAICS.
14 >
15 > Sorry for the noise.
16
17 It happened to me too on one box only. :-/
18
19 I didn't even resync if I recall correctly. Just rebooted at some point and
20 tried again an emerge -uaDv world waiting for some error, which never came.
21
22 Strange ... unless I am getting mixed up between different arches ...
23 --
24 Regards,
25 Mick

smime.p7s application/pkcs7-signature