From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Video card with two ports.
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 02:33:08
1 Howdy,
2
3 Quick question. I have a Nvidia GeForce GT 220 video card. It has a
4 VGA and a HDMI connection. My question, if I hook a monitor to each
5 port, they will both have the same pic right? Also, I have not hooked
6 anything to the HDMI port yet, does it "just work" or do I have to set
7 something for it to work in xorg.conf or something.
8
9 From what I have found on google, the first question is that both will
10 be the same. I'm not sure on the second question.
11
12 Thanks.
13
14 Dale
15
19 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!