From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Has semantic-desktop really become compulsatory for kmail?
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:45:19
1 Am Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010 schrieb Christian Apeltauer:
2 > Hello list,
3 > when I synced my portage tree today, I saw that kmail-4.4.0 needs
4 > kdelibs compiled with USE="semantic-desktop" and cannot be told to not
5 > use it. But I do not like the idea of semantic desktop and I will not
6 > install it.
7
8 I've had the same issue yesterday, but for another reason. I didn't want to
9 install yet another server backend, whose package is 70MB in size. I've
10 tried, but in the end, something needed semantic-desktop to be compulsory. So
11 I gave up and waited the half hour to download that bloody virtuoso. :-/
12 --
13 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
14 Why did the tachyon cross the road?
15 Because it was on the other side.