From: Mike Kazantsev <mike_kazantsev@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Learning to use libtool
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 02:03:05
1 On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:19:19 -0800
2 "Kevin O'Gorman" <kogorman@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > I'm trying to learn about libtool for the New Riders book "GNU
5 > Attoconf, Automake and libtool", and I'm stymied early on. It wants
6 > me to run a "ltconfig" program that does not seem to exist. It said
7 > to find a few things in /usr/local/share/libtool, and I found all but
8 > one of them in /usr/share/libtool, but no ltconfig.
9
10 Prehaps it's just a typo and the program in question is "ldconfig"?
13 > I'm in a similar fix on Ubunu, the only other Linux I have at home.
14
15 Illustrates the fact that typos can be anywhere ;)
19 Mike Kazantsev // fraggod.net