From: stosss <stosss@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to get KMS to set the screen resolution to that of the external monitor attached to the laptop.
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:06:19
1 On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 9:05 AM, ubiquitous1980 <nixuser1980@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Is there a way to get KMS to set the resolution to 1680 x 1050 so that I
3 > have more real estate on my external monitor.  At present, the external
4 > monitor is not getting full use with parts of it blacked out to make the
5 > resolution of the laptop's screen.
6 >
7 > Thanks,
8 >
9 > Damien
13 A person named Duncan running Gentoo can be found on the KDE mailing
14 list. There is a thread about this on that list and I think there was
15 a solution.