From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Questions about java, Seamonkey and random hangs.
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:03:07
1 Fabio Correa wrote:
2 > Do you use Google earth? Do you experience any problems with it? Using
3 > a similar technology (AJAX), it has a heavy load of images. Try it and
4 > tell us if there are problems.
9 I have used Googleearth before but not since this started. My dial-up
10 is very slow so it takes forever. I have went and took a shower while
11 it was loading. :-(
12
13 Isn't there still a blackdown java out there? Think it would be worth
14 waiting on and installing? By waiting on, I mean the time to download it.
15
16 I'm open to ideas here.
17
18 Thanks
19
20 Dale
21
27 www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967
28
29 Copy n paste then remove the -remove-me- part.
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list