From: geistteufel <geistteufel@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Resize /
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 18:55:06
1 Hello
2
3 What the size of your / ?
4 Mine is 1 Go, and I use only 300 mo, just conf and lib sbin bin
5
6 If you have opt in your / I suggest to move it and doing a symlink
7
8 like cd /; mv opt usr; ln -s usr/opt .
9
10 so ...
14 jakommo a écrit :
15 > Hi Listmembers,
16 >
17 > I have a problem the / Partition on my system is to smal, is there a
18 > save way to resize it?
19 > I know mounting other partitions to e.g. /usr will help but the / is
20 > only 4,6G so it will help only temporarily.
21 >
22 > thanks
23 >
24 > jakommo
32 Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions !
33 Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
34 http://fr.answers.yahoo.com
35 --
36 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list