From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] missing dependencies
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:54:41
1 On Wed, 26 Feb 2014 08:12:35 -0300, Francisco Ares wrote:
2
3 > At first I thought it was a one and only case. But as time goes by,
4 > there has been perl packages that refuse to emerge at first, and then,
5 > checking the emerge log, finding missing modules and manually emerging
6 > them, everything goes as it should.
7 >
8 > Does anyone have a clue on where did I miss them?
9
10 Chances are you didn't. The ebuild should install any dependencies - if
11 it does not you should file a bug report.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Philosophical error: Demonstrate the existence of a key to continue