From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: <OT> The Real Darkside...
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 08:13:21
1 · Jerry McBride <mcbrides9@×××××××.net>:
2
3 > On Saturday 09 September 2006 16:31, Alexander Skwar wrote:
4 >> · Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>:
5 >> > Although she promised that when the NTFS drivers for Linux are developed
6 >> > adequately to allow her to work on her NTFS stored data from both OS, she
7 >> > will make an effort to migrate.  Let's see . .
8 >>
9 >> You might want to have a look at ntfs-3g. It's supposed to work
10 >> very well and allows true access to NTFS filesystems - the only
11 >> thing which might get lost is the ACL, IIRC.
15 > Not in my life.... We're talking about my Wifes computer. ;')
16
17 Uhm? I'm not talking to you - I responded to Mick.
18
19 > I'll wait for the virus and worms to chase her out of widows, just like my
20 > kid...
21
22 :)
23
24 Alexander Skwar
25 --
26 Die Karriere ist ein Pferd, das bisweilen auch gute Reiter abwirft.
27 -- James Arthur Baldwin
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list