From: "Jörg Schaible" <joerg.schaible@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Emerge is teh FAIL ! ! ! ! !
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 18:09:13
1 Alan Grimes wrote:
2
3 > No, skipfirst only works when it actually tries to compile something.
4 > Here it is failing in some strange pre-compile stage. I don't know why
5 > it has to be so anal about this, The normal solution would be to log the
6 > error, drop the two packages that were affected, and then compile the
7 > rest...
8 >
9 > but nooooooooooooo.
10 >
11 > I had to uninstall wine and winetricks, now about 80% of my packages are
12 > compiling... I'm probably going to end up with another lengthy list of
13 > miserable fail....
14
15 or simply mask 1.9.x versions of wine. Any real reason why to use the
16 latest? Personally I use 1.7.55 together with latest pipelight. Newer
17 versions of wine broke pipelight for me.
18
19 Cheers,
20 Jörg