From: Raphael MD <raphaxx@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Kernel did not finding root partition
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 11:09:15
1 I'm trying to install Gentoo in my notebook, but kernel, during the boot,
2 do not find the root partition.
3
4 I'm using UEFI boot, I've tried Genkernel, I've checked XFS's support in
5 kernel's menuconfig and re-cheked GRUB config files, but is a pain, do not
6 work.
7
8 I've installed Funtoo with Debian Kernel first, but Funtoo KDE's ebuild was
9 pointing to a invalid URL and I've switched to Gentoo and now I'm suffering
10 this problem to boot.
11
12 Have anyone some information, about this Kernel's boot didn't finding root
13 partition? Is better configure kernel without Genkernel? I need to pass
14 some commands to Kernel via GRUB?
15
16 PS.: Appear to be very simple configure UEFI, because I'm using Refind and
17 it was working with Funtoo, and I realized this problem is with gentoo
18 kernel's config, but I do not know where I need to config.
19
20 Any suggestions?
21
22 Thanks!