From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] system clock screwed up since last ntpd update...
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 15:24:53
1 On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 19:45:18 +0100 tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > The softclock is running UTC instead of UTC+1 (Europe/Berlin).
5 >
6 > I checked /etc/conf.d/hwclock, which sets hwclock to UTC.
7 > Nothing changed here.
8 >
9 > /etc/timezone is Europe/Berlin, which is also fine.
10 >
11 > From /etc/conf.d/ntpd the option "-g" was removed, since
12 > the updated version of ntpd doesn't like that one that much...
13 >
14 > ntpd is running and below /etc no configuration update is missing.
15 >
16 > The only thing I missing currentlu is the correct time display...
17
18 What is exactly wrong with you time? How exactly it is not correct?
19 Is it of by an hour or some random value or what?
20
21 Is your kernel configured with CONFIG_RTC_HCTOSYS and
22 CONFIG_RTC_SYSTOHC?
23
24 Best regards,
25 Andrew Savchenko