From: wireless@×××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NNTP access
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:13:24
1 On 07/14/14 12:20, João Jerónimo wrote:
2 > But I cannot use the newsreader to post to the list, can I?
5 >> Is it possible to post to this mailing list using the NNTP gateway?
6 >
7 > The Gentoo mailing list are available from most Usenet servers using
8 > NNTP. Just be aware that one Usenet server, bofh.it, munges the
9 > Message-ID: headers so that message linkages are lost. This means that
10 > replying to the list from an NNTP message can cause a great deal of
11 > confusion.
15 Is the ascii file attachment viewable?
18 curiously,
19 James

gmane-gentoo-user.txt text/plain