From: Nico <dragoonway@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lag de défilement : mise à jour de libpng ou erreur de config ?
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 23:32:13
1 oops, i'm very sorry for my mistake, i do post on gentoo-user-fr in french,
2 but I think I've clicked gentoo-user instead of gentoo-user-fr, sorry again.
3
4 So my problem is quite OT I think, but here is it :
5
6 Since I've updated libpng AND/OR I've unchecked then checked the "smooth
7 fonts" box in the KDE conf center, all the program which depend on KDE lags
8 when I scroll the pages : quanta, konsole, Kate...
9 Since there, the option was checked and in the advanced properties, the RGB
10 subpixel and hinting too. Now, I must unchecked the RGB subpixel for not
11 laging...
12
13 I've a Athlon XP Barton 3000+ and a 6600GT with the stable nvidia-drivers.
14
15 The other problem is when I click on Konsole or write it in an aterm as a
16 user, it always opens a superuser-Konsole...
17
18 My poor experience says to me :
19 - a prelink problem ? (I've not yet prelinked KDE 3.5.5 as the 3.5.2 was)
20 - should I reset the configuration of KDE by deleting files where it's
21 stored (but I don't know where) ?
22 - xorg problem, bad configuration ? (It was working since then)
23
24 Could do push me to the right direction to correct this ?
25
26 many thx
27
28 nico.