From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: disable Intel Mgr Engine
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 10:26:25
1 so does the ime or the psp have access/control over anything but built in internet?  If so network cards are pretty cheap for normal home and many business applications?  I assume "out of band" means nonstandard protocol on the ether net or is it electrically outside the Ethernet specs? Or?
2 p.s., I assume everyone realizes that you couldn't build a modern processor from discreet chips, it would take a lifetime, require connection to the national power grid, and would need at least most of the air conditioners in the world to cool.  Not to mention the interconnecting wires would limit the clock speed drastically.
3
4 Democracynow.org