From: "design [depois das dez]" <depoisdasdez@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Old ATI Radeon RV350 driver broken after system update
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:30:52
1 Jacques, you are the man! Thank you so much for your detailed explanation.
2 I had actually everything right, except the (y) for "include in-kernel
3 firmware blobs in kernel binary", which I was advised some time ago of not
4 adding it. Why should I need that? I thought I was using the open-source
5 firmware when opted for sys-kernel/linux-firmware.
6
7 Mick and Clemente, thanks anyway for your attention as well.