From: Michael Kintzios <michaelkintzios@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] No keyboard module
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:09:01
1 Assuming that you run KDM you can also add numlock by:
2 ==============
3 echo '/usr/bin/numlockx on' >> /usr/kde/3.4/share/config/kdm/Xsetup
4 ==============
5 --
6 Regards,
7 Mick
8
9 > -----Original Message-----
10 > From: Anthony E. Caudel [mailto:acaudel@×××××.com]
11 > Sent: 22 August 2005 05:53
12 > To: Gentoo mailing list
13 > Subject: [gentoo-user] No keyboard module
16 > I had been looking for a way to have KDE turn on numlock when
17 > it starts
18 > up but I just noticed I do not have a keyboard module under
19 > "Peripherals" in KDE's (3.4) Control Center. I re-emerged it but no
20 > go. Anybody else seen this behavior?
21 >
22 > --
23 > Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a
24 > little temporary
25 > Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
26 > -- Benjamin Franklin
27 >
28 > --
29 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list