From: Jakub Krajcovic <jakub.krajcovic@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Amavis not sending mail to spamassasin
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:59:42
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 I have setup postfix to send mail to amavis (which then filters it
4 through clamav), which works perfectly. But, i want amavis to filter
5 mail through spamassasin also, in order to detect spam, but nothing
6 like this seems to be happening. I followed the gentoo-wiki guide,
7 along with other guides, and i think that my setup is a-ok.
8
9 Could anyone please help me debug this, and find out why it is not
10 working? Are there any spamassasin logfiles i need to check (if yes,
11 where are they), are there any amavis options i might have missed? i
14 S pozdravom / Best regards
15 jakub krajcovic
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list