From: Bryan Gardiner <bog@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} online documents, create/manage/display
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 15:47:35
1 On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 08:32:36 -0700
2 Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > What would you guys recommend for something in portage or an overlay
5 > which will allow me to create and manage documents in a browser, and
6 > display those documents to authenticated users in a browser? apache2
7 > could handle the authentication and display. Hopefully something
8 > really easy to set up and maintain?
9 >
10 > - Grant
13 Depending on what type of documents you want to create, DokuWiki
14 (http://www.dokuwiki.org/) might be what you're looking for. It worked
15 great when I used it a few years ago, and it supports users and groups
16 and ACLs on users and namespaces.
17
18 Cheers,
19 Bryan