From: Hans-Werner Hilse <hilse@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Prism2 PC Card
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:12:45
1 Hi,
2
3 On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:43:04 -0400 (EDT)
4 Xihong Yin <xyin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
5
6 > I have a Wireless Prism2 PC Card. Can I use it on my Gentoo box? It seems that
7 > the Gentoo handbook says linux-wlan-ng is not supported for the baselayout. If
8 > yes, can anybody point me to some documentation that explain in detail on how
9 > to do it?
10
11 Any reason not to use orinoco or hostap? If you insist on using wlan-ng
12 anyway, just install the modules and do the network setup in a
13 hand-tailored pre-up script for the according interface.
14
15 -hwh
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list