From: Harald Arnesen <harald@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Best Modem for Gentoo
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:02:17
1 "Michael Crute" <mcrute@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > I am trying to setup a fax server using Gentoo, I tried using an Intel
4 > 536ep chipset card with little success. After looking around the
5 > general consensus seems to be go with US Robotics. Can anyone provide
6 > the model and manufacture of a fax modem that is known to work with
7 > both Gentoo any Hylafax? Right now I am running the most recent
8 > gentoo-sources but I am not opposed to going back to the older 2.4
9 > sources. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
10
11 Almost any external modem should work.
12 --
13 Hilsen Harald.
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list