From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] boot problems
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 12:28:00
1 On Monday, May 05, 2014 01:25:52 PM Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2 > Am 05.05.2014 11:14, schrieb J. Roeleveld:
3 > > That will take some time. Earliest moment I might have the time would be
4 > > June as I need to find a decent howto on setting up KVM along with
5 > > libvirt on a test system.
6 >
7 > I do that for a living :-P
8
9 In that case, got a decent howto?
10
11 I use virtualization on the server (don't like having one instance do
12 everything) and for testing software I need for my paying job.
13 Currently my lab machine runs XCP, but I want to move that to either native
14 Xen or KVM.
15
16 > just kidding ...
17