From: Nicholas Doyle <niskel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kwin compilation error
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 20:32:39
1 On Thursday 27 April 2006 16:10, Jose Maria Alvarez Fernandez wrote:
2 > Hi to all!!
3 >
4 > I'm trying to compile kwin 3.5.2-r1 with xcomposite extensions, but I get
5 > the following error:
6 ...snip...
7 > I'm using qt 3.3.6 (from nxsty's overlay) and kde 3.5.2 (with pertty
8 > patches). Can anyone give me a clue on this?
9 >
10 > Thanks a lot!!
11 >
12 > Jose Maria.
13
14 I would suggest using the official ebuilds and patches. If that doesn't work,
15 ask again. If it does work with the official ebuilds/patches then all you can
16 really do is contact the people who made the overlay/patches.
17
18 Nick
21 Nicholas Doyle